Or anyone with any bright ideas....
As all of you know, I just opened my own interior design company. Although I know some stuff about business and about marketing, the best marketing requires moolah that I am not quite ready to spend!
So, that is where you come in. I am looking for marketing ideas that are either free or extremely inexpensive.
My ideas so far are...
1) Refer a friend promotions
2) Putting up fliers/business cards in local home decor stores
3) Create an email marketing campaign (in the process of doing that)
4) Talk with local realtors about referrals for both staging and interior decor
5) Place business cards in stores/locations where women tend to migrate (the hair salon and nail salon my mom goes to, etc.)
And that is all I have.
Any ideas? Specific places I should place fliers/business cards? Specific people I should talk to?
Any advice would be helpful!!!
As for my week... this is how it looks as of now!
Today - Babysit 9-7
Wednesday - Babysit 8-5
Thursday - Go to Granbury to hang with mallory and pass out fliers and business cards
Friday - Babysit 9-7, then dinner with Marie!! She is coming to Fort Worth!!!
Saturday - No plans, for once, except installing a new kitchen disposal.
Sunday - The search for a new home church will begin.
As for our Sunday activities, Griffin and I are a bit nervous about this. Because I am extremely attached to my home church in Granbury, I know it will be difficult to find one that I like as well. It's not that no other church is as wonderful, but more that I have so many memories from Acton UMC. It was the Church I was baptized in when I was 6 weeks old, the Church Griffin and I went to preschool at, the Church I was confirmed at, the Church I went to every Wednesday and Sunday with my friends for youth activities, and the Church where Griffin and I were married. Needless to say, I am attached. But, I know that it is time to move on and find a Church family where Griffin and I can grown in our love for the Lord. I want to find a church where there is a strong presence of young adults and young families!! Hopefully we will find one we like early in the search! This week we are trying Arlington Heights UMC and then the next week Arborlawn UMC. We will see how it goes!!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!
Love y'all!
Maggie
28 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment