21 July 2009

Getting to "Nosey" You!

Thanks for the fun quiz Lissa!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare, anything else is way too dry.

3.. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? My Sister's Keeper... saddest movie EVER.

4.. What is your favorite TV show? Back in the day, Everwood... Now, Entourage.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? somewhere in Austria. The summer I spent there studying abroad was one of the best times of my life. Europeans really know how to relax and enjoy life.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Mini-bagel with cream cheese.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike? Black olives.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Pappasitos for Mexican and Pastafina for Italian.

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch on salad and honey mustard on everything else.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota 4Runner

12. What are your favorite clothes? dresses.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece. I am dying to go!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? half full on most days.

15. Where would you want to retire? wherever my family is.

16. Favorite time of day? Laying in bed with griffin at night watching t.v.

17. Where were you born? Fort Dub.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? On TV I like watching golf. In person I like watching basketball.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? N/A (this came from Facebook)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? ditto

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone who responds

22. Bird watcher? Not really a bird fan. Although my house is decorated with a lot of fake birds.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I really am both. I wake up relatively early and I am awake until at least 1:00am.

24. Do you have any pets? YES!!! 2 Australian Shepherds: Toby is 3 and Jack is 1!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just opened up my own interior design company! Kind of scary, yet very exciting!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Sadly enough, I don't really remember. In high school I wanted to be an interior designer, then a wedding planner, then when teaching didn't work out, I went back to the interior design idea.
.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Doing practically anything to spend just 5 minutes with my sister Amanda and her friends!! I remember one time I told her I would rub HER feet for 30 minutes if she would let me stay in the room with her and Lissa and Allison. Looking back I am like, seriously?? I gave her a foot rub just so I could hang out with her!

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog for sure. Allergic to cats.

29. Are you married? Yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS, ALWAYS.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, on my last day of grad school. Happy Graduation!

32. Any pet peeves? Disorganization. I am going to be in for a real treat when I have kids.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Plain cheese and occasionally sausage

34. Favorite Flower? Green Hydrangeas!

35. Favorite ice cream? Bluebell Homemade Vanilla.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Whataburger

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

38. From whom did you get your last email? haha, Facebook. It tends to email me the most.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? For my house, Restoration Hardware or Pottery Barn. For myself, Banana or Gap.


40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Start my own business. Yikes.

41. Like your job? Hmmm... ask me again in a year.

42. Broccoli? - Yes, its better with cheese though :)

43. What was your favorite vacation? Paris with my dad and Amanda... and of course my honeymoon :)

46. What is your favorite color? I love all colors honestly. I love all shades of green. I like brown, black and white too!!

47. How many tattoos do you have? uno.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? N/A

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 10:06pm

50. Coffee Drinker? Nope.

1 comment:

Lissa Michelle said...

LOL at rubbing your feet! We loved hanging out with you, Mag, you didn't have to do anything special to get to hang out with us ;)
AHHH I want to go to Greece, too!