06 October 2009

Exciting News!!

Well I got some super exciting news today: I lined up 2 long term substitute positions!! One of them is at GMS in Granbury and is for a lady who is having twins mid-November. Because she is welcoming 2 little munchkins into the world, she is taking off a lone time which means... that I will be there until the end of January!! The other job is at Mansfield High School and is also for a lady who is having a baby. I will start that one mid-February and continue through the beginning of April. Getting these 2 assignments is extremely exciting for 2 reasons: 1) more $$$ --- it is a major pay increase to be a long-term sub!!! 2) To make connections and hopefully get a job for next school year! 

Thank all of you for your continued support during this past year! 

And now I am off to packing... we are going to Carmel, California for one of our best friend from high schools wedding!! Congratulations to Matt Parker and his soon to be wife Heidi!!  

1 comment:

Lissa Michelle said...

I'm so excited about your two new jobs! WOO HOO! That is great news!
Have a fabulous time in Carmel...I've heard it is gorgeous.