Well this weekend was pretty crazy. It began on Thursday night when my mom, sisters and I went to Dallas for my Amanda's wedding dress fitting. She looked absolutely beautiful and the dress fit perfectly! Afterwards, we met Ryan in Duncanville and had a great dinner!
Friday night, I went back to Dallas with Taylor to eat dinner with Marie and Fromm! We went to Central Market to pick up some food, and went back to Fromm's apartment and had some much needed girl time! It was such a blast! I am definately going to miss Fromm when her and her husband Brett move to Boston in August. He is starting grad school at Harvard in the fall! Sometimes I wish I had the guts to just pack up and move somewhere different. I am definately not that spontaneous though! I am going to visit her though :)
Saturday was sweet Amy's (my future sister-in-law) bachelorette party! Because I had already had such a long weekend, I decided I would just go up there for the night and drive home instead of staying the night! Luckily, Katie had the same idea, as well as Kally and Lori (since they both have buns in the oven)! We went to Addison, had her lingerie shower at the hotel, and then went to dinner at Gloria's! We had such a fun time and I am so excited for Amy and Graham!!
Today was busy with tons of cleaning and preparing for the inspection tomorrow. We wanted to make sure there was nothing to make them nervous so we cleaned and did some much needed repairs that we had been intending to do since we moved in December 2008. We finished the night off with a family dinner in Granbury at my mom's house!
What I have to look forward to:
* Probable job that I will tell you about later this week depending on how Tuesday goes!
* Graham and Amy's wedding this weekend!! I am so excited for all of the festivities!
* Mallory's birthday dinner at Simply Fondue next Monday.
* Our hopefully closing date - March 12th - we are sooooo hoping this all goes through!
* If aforementioned closing date occurs, our moving date - March 14th - we are so excited!
* Spring Break!!! I can't wait for March 15th - 19th!!
* And a ton of Amanda's wedding showers that I am super excited about!
I basically don't have a free weekend between now and my sister's wedding June 19th but I am so excited! It should be an excited, fun-filled Spring! Hope your week is wonderful!
Love,
Maggie
28 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHHH so exciting! I didn't know Graham was getting married!!!! LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE JOB! Love ya.
Post a Comment