griffin turned 26 and baird turned 3 months
here is a picture of baird's first pool experience last weekend, which he loved by the way. one of my students saw the picture and said "Mrs. Walton, I can't believe you would put your baby underwater"... so fyi, the goggles are just for show.
i love these two boys with all my heart.
happy wednesday y'all :)
love,
maggie

3 comments:
LOL LOL LOL very, very cute! happy bday, griffin, and happy 3 months, baird!
Happy birthday to your favorites!
I just stumbled on your blog b/c I googled "Shabby Chic Baby Rooms", I quickly realize we have a ton in common! I, too, am a teacher, and I graduated from Baylor in May 08. Small World, I will def be keeping up with you and your adorable family if you don't mind! So cute, I already own the same BU baby hat for when we are blessed with a baby :)
Post a Comment