I love your house Mags! The pictures, as amazing as they are, don't even do it justice. You did an incredible job, and I'm hiring you to decorate my first house even if I have to fly you up there..not even kidding.
this is a collection of my thoughts on motherhood, marriage, family, faith, and everything in between. although my life is crazy busy, i wouldn't have it any other way.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the suggestions Maggie - you know I love a good excuse to do some shopping!
I LOVE y'alls new place! You did a great job decorating, that is what I look forward to the most when we move.
Welcome to the world of blogging, it can be addictive! :)
I love your house Mags! The pictures, as amazing as they are, don't even do it justice. You did an incredible job, and I'm hiring you to decorate my first house even if I have to fly you up there..not even kidding.
Post a Comment