For the first Saturday in a very long time, we had no plans or obligations and were able to stay home and relax for most of the day. We were able to sleep in, lay around the house for the morning, and then run a few errands in the early afternoon. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I realllllllyyyyyy want an elliptical machine. I simply do not have time to go to the gym any more but am confident that, if I had an elliptical machine in our house, I would be able to make the time at night for an hour workout. So we went to Academy and I found the one I want... now its just a matter of talking Griffin into getting it :) After that we ran a few more errands and then went home. Griffin went to the Ranger game with some of his guy friends and I spent about 2 hours decorating/redecorating our dining room... for some reason I just cannot get it the way i want it. Anyways, then I painted the front door. We painted it last weekend and it ended up looking more like fecal matter than a front door...so, we bought more paint today and I repainted it. I am currently watching You've Got Mail, one of my all time favorite movies.
This has been such a wonderful weekend. Yesterday I went shopping with my mom from 10AM until 6PM with a 2 hour break for me to go to class and my mom to do hospital visits. We went to Pier One, Tuesday Morning, and HOME GOODS, which I had heard a ton about but hadn't been to. I have to say...I LOVE HOME GOODS!!! They have an amazing selection of houseware products at awesome prices. For anyone looking for lamps, they have an awesome selection! Anyways, I got these really cute green eclectic glasses for my dining room table!! We finished the night by eating dinner with Griffin, Amanda and Ryan!
Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend as well!!
18 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have an elliptical I never use. I should give it to you. Casey bought it for me for my bday one year (he wasn't aware of the "never give your spouse exercise equipment as a gift" rule LOL). Sounds like you had a great Saturday!
Post a Comment