11 May 2010

Nursery Inspiration

With all of the frenzy of the last few weeks, I couldn't help looking online for some nursery inspiration. Although we probably won't start decorating the nursery for a couple more months, it has been fun looking for things we might want to include in our little bundle's nursery!

Love, love, love the oversized safety-pin. Let me know if you find it anywhere :)


We will definitely be purchasing a Jenny Lind Spindle Crib - I love the timeless look


This is probably more modern than we will go, but i love the color palette. I am thinking yellow will play an integral part in the room!

I'm absolutely obsessed with the neutral palette in this space. From the burlap occasional chair to the adorable chandelier, this room screams cottage-chic!



I love this space because of the painted Jenny Lind Crib. Griffin and I have already decided that we will most likely be painting the crib. I just love the look of it.



Love the white in this space...


and the precious rocking horse in this one...



love the white and the beautiful wallpaper...


I am so inspired by this alphabet wall. Although I'm not sure mine will be so eclectic, I know we definitely want to incorporate an alphabet wall into the room somehow!


I so cannot wait to start decorating this little baby's nursery!!

3 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

lots of fun ideas! you're going to have the most stylin' baby room ever!

faithwithfeet said...

I think some of the chandeliers in these rooms look like some in your house . . . maybe you just need to move them. . . can't wait to be Marme!!

Regan said...

Maggie!! I am so happy for you and Griffin! I don't know what happened, but my Google reader had not updated your blog since mid-March! I saw some congratulations post on Facebook and thought, "Could it be?!?!" That's so great!! And the new house looks great, too!