07 May 2010

Show Us Your Life: Kid's Names

I copied this from my friend Lyndsey's blog, which if you aren't following, you definately should!! She talks about everything from marriage, to teaching, to home decor!
Although Griffin and I aren't having kids yet, we have definately talked about names that we like over the last 8+ years.

Our top pics for girls, in no particular order, are:
* Anabelle
* Olivia
* Kate
* Parker
* Leighton
* Emma
* Elizabeth

Our top pics for boys, in no particular order, are:
* Layton
* Hooper

And that's it. I'm serious. My husband is one of four boys, and all I can come up with is two boy names. We better start thinking :)

Watch for a master bedroom reveal later this weekend!

Love,
Maggie

3 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

love leighton and parker!!!! have a great weekend. can't wait to see the master bedroom pictures!

chelsea said...

i vote on hooper! :)

Julie Holloway said...

love them all....but Annabelle is my favorite white hydrangea....so lovely!