I got this off of a friend's blog and thought it was cute (thanks Lynds!)
What are your middle names?
Maggie Elizabeth and Griffin Lee
How long have you been together?
Married for 1 year and 6 months and we have been together since 2002.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Met in pre-school, although both of us vaguely remember. Dated in junior high for a month and then started dating the summer after our sophomore year of high school, never dreaming we would get married!
Who asked who out?
Well, considering I broke up with my ex-boyfriend when I found out Griffin liked me, I think I deserve the points for initiative. But Griffin did ask me out for the first time. We went to Wendy's. Seriously. What makes it even better is that he was in his Mike Brown car dealership uniform and I was in my scrubs.
How old were each of you when you met?
Toddlers.
How old are each of you now?
I'm 23 and he is 24
How tall are each of you?
I'm 5'4" and he's 6'3"
Whose siblings do you see the most?
We probably see his siblings more since 2 out of his 3 brothers live in Fort Worth. We hang out with them at least twice a week and I see my sisters probably once a week!
Do you have any children together?
Not yet!
What about pets?
Toby (4 - Australian Shepherd)
Jack (1.5 - Miniature Australian Shepherd)
Did you go to the same school?
Both graduates of Baylor.
Are you from the same hometown?
Yep, both from Granbury!
Who is the smartest?
Book smart = me
Street smart = Griffin
Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely grif.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chipoltle, Fuzzy's, and Chicken Express
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Carmel, California for Parker's wedding or Bahamas with my family, not sure which one is farther
Who has the worst temper?
Definitely me. I've been known to raise my voice a time or two (a day;) Griffin is so laid back it is ridiculous.
Who does the cooking?
What's that? In all seriousness, neither of us cook very well. We try to eat at home most nights but it is always stuff like Mac and Cheese, sandwiches, etc.
Who is more social?
We both like spending time just the two of us, but I definately hang with my girls more than he does with his guys. I think this is universally true.
Who is the neat-freak?
Me, although Griffin is pretty clean. Everything has a place and every place is neatly organized. Since the rest of my life is chaotic, I like to have my house in order.
Who hogs the bed?
Well we have a king-size bed so both of us have room to "sprawl" out. But I probably take up a little more room. I sleep in a ball with my butt sticking out.
Who wakes up earlier?
Me. I wake up a 6:00, leave at 7:00 and he is typically waking up right about the time I am leaving.
Who has the bigger family?
We have an even number of siblings (4 girls in my family and 4 boys in his) but his extended family is much larger than mine.
How do you spend the holidays?
We split every Holiday evenly since our parents live 5 minutes apart. One of the many perks of being from the same town.
Who is more jealous?
Me, just in the girl kinda way. I think this, again, is universally true.
Do you have little pet names for each other?
Miggles and Grif
How long did it take to get serious?
Well we were serious after the first year but, seeing as we were seniors in high school, it was a different kind of serious. Once we got to Baylor our relationship grew and matured much more.
Who eats more?
He does, although we both have healthy appetites.
Who sings better?
We both sing pretty poorly, although it doesn't stop either of us from singing out loud.
Who’s older?
Griffin.
Who does the dishes?
The dishwasher. We both load and unload though.
Who snores?
Neither of us.
Who’s better with the computer?
We are both pretty computer literate but Grif is more technologically savvy than I am.
Who drives when you are together?
We switch off on long trips but for everyday driving, Griffin usually does.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
Even.
Who kissed who first?
He did, while we were watching Big.
Who has more tattoos?
Me...I have one
Who eats more sweets?
We eat about the same. Ice-cream is our favorite late-night treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment