{baskets labeled with index cards and jute string}
{detergent and softener, stain remover and deodorizer}
{household cleaning supplies}
{clothes that need to be dry cleaned}
{monthly, 3-month, 6-month cleaning check list}
sorry the pictures are so bad, i took them with my iphone last night. its not much but it is much more organized than it was previously. we took the bi-fold doors off of the laundry area and plan on taking the door jams off and repairing the wood. our next project includes picking up the front-loading washer and dryer that my mom gifted us (friday) and making a countertop out of plywood, like this (saturday). after that, it's painting and then some pantry storage. its so fun to have a project again!!
and for those who are wondering, the cleaning check list came from Money Saving Mom, my favorite new blog!!
love,
3 comments:
yay, I love a good laundry room redo! Will made a plywood counter for ours - I haven't posted yet because it still needs to be painted and the whole room still needs organizing. I love the green, I wish we could paint ours but we didn't when we moved in and now it would be a huge hassle to lug the appliances out to paint, boo! i'm going to check out that blog right now by the way.
love it already, cant wait to see more! the "clothes to be drycleaned" basket is a genius idea! and i thought i recognized that moneysavingmom font :) great idea to put it on the clipboard and keep in the laundry room -- i might steal that idea!
I love your check list!
Post a Comment