17 May 2011

who i am - who are you?



I am...24 years old (will be 25 in july)

I want...to be a wonderful wife, teacher, daughter and mother. o, and world peace.

I have...a beautiful baby boy, a handsome husband, three sassy sisters, and 4 perfect parents!!

I wish...to travel the world.

I hate...that i have to be away from my baby boy for so long each day.

I fear...how quickly baird grows. i fear that he with a blink of the eye he will be off to college.

I hear...that women are smarter than men. or that at least they multi-task better than men :) i believe it.

I search...for answers as to why there is so much pain and suffering in the world

I wonder...how many children i will have.

I regret...that i can't be in two places at once.

I love...my family and friends

I ache...when I see an elderly person eating at a resteraunt by themselves.

I always...am organized.

I usually...work hard to see the good in people, although i wish it were always

I am not...afraid to speak my mind. this is a good and bad thing, as it often can get me in trouble.

I dance...rarely. for some reason i am too awkward to dance on most occasions.

I sing...very poorly. but it doesn't stop me from jamming in the car.

I never...go a day without talking to my momma.

I sometimes...am too hard on myself about my body.

I cry...rarely.

I am not always...nice. i have a temper that i try to control. i am successful most of the time but i've been known to be a little erratic.

I lose...my phone at least once a day. it drives my husband crazy.

I am confused...as to why the government can't understand that if they would spend more on education, they wouldn't have to spend so much on government handouts. its so simple.

I need...to get a tan. i'm seriously pale. nearly translucent.

I should...hire a housekeeper. i'm organized yes, clean-freak no. i hate mopping, dusting, etc.

Who Are You?

love,

3 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love it! I don't think I could come up with enough info to fill this out. Good work!!

Jamie said...

Fun post! I hate seeing elderly people eat alone too :(

Megan C said...

I am the same way about cleaning, I am a neat and organized person but I never have the energy to clean!