{three sets of before and afters}
although this definitely made the kitchen look a ton better, it still isnt the kitchen we've always envisioned. at the time we were updating the entire house and didnt have the $ in the budget for a full kitchen overhaul. over the next few months we are going to do some updating. it is going to take some time because some of the items are big ticket items - like the countertops and cabinet door fronts. i'm excited to see the original vision we had for our kitchen finally come to life.
things we still want to do for the kitchen include:
* replace the light above the sink
* diy new curtains for kitchen windows
* purchase a new kitchen rug and hand towels
* add a few new decorative accessories
* reface the cabinets with new doors
* replace the countertops with either quartz or granite
* replace the refrigerator with a stainless steel fridge
hope everyone is having a fabulous evening!
love,
1 comment:
Hi Maggie, I followed your blog before your "break" and back then I didn't have a blog of my own. Now that I'm a blogger too, I can see why a few months off from blogging would be so refreshing!
Anyway, I loved what you did to your kitchen last year...so impressive for just over $100. I look forward to seeing the new updates!
Cate
ps I love your kitchen floor! It's not something you see people installing a lot, but I think they're beautiful. Glad you're keeping them!
Post a Comment