29 March 2010

Birthday gift suggestions??

With Griffin's birthday quickly approaching, I am struggling with what to get him. After nearly 8 years together, I have given him every "man" gift under the sun. There are a couple of things, like a basketball goal for the new house and a table for the patio, that he asked for but his parents and mine are getting those for him so I am at a loss. I want to get him something that he loves since it is his quarter-century-birthday!

Anyhow, I saw this at Pottery Barn and thought that he might like a few of these for the new house. With tons of girly stuff everywhere, I thought it might be nice to set up a little bar on an industrial rolling cart or something of that nature to add a little masculinity to the house!

I also found these cool pewter tags that would be fun to put on each of the decanters. I would attach a photo but it will not load for some reason! 

That's all I got so far. 

Any creative gift ideas? 

Do tell. I could use all the help I can get. 

Happy Monday, 
Maggie 

3 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

ooooh i like that idea! i don't know...i am always a fan of going somewhere rather than getting something! that would be my only suggestion, but i think you have a great idea right there!!!

Lissa Michelle said...

and i love the new layout!!!!

monique said...

maggie! i'm so glad that you found me and now i get to get updated and admire your blog too!!! oh man birthdays are always hard, i may agree with the above statement or a bottle of scotch?? that seems to be enjoyed some over here by clay...so happy to hear life is going wonderful for you :)