29 March 2010

stainless steel fridge anyone?

Well as all of you already know, Griffin and I are moving this weekend into our new house. Because we will no longer need the fridge that is in our house, we are trying to sell it. I thought it might be helpful to list it on here, as well as craigslist. It is only a little over a year old, as it was purchased right when we bought our house in December of 2008. It is a GE stainless steel, counter-depth, side by side refrigerator with water and ice dispenser in the door, cubed and crushed ice, built in water filter, and temperature control. We still have the user manual as well! If you, or anyone you know, is looking for a like-new stainless steel refrigerator, please let me know! We are asking $800 but will consider other offers as well.



I can be contacted at maggiewalton@gmail.com! Also, we are located in Fort Worth near TCU!

Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

chelsea said...

love this maggie! i emailed you!