so we got to thinking...
what if we painted it a bright and bold and fun color??
so what do you guys think?? i'm torn between all of them. i love the idea of doing teal, but then will it blend in too much with the gray? then i love the orange, but i'm not sure if i have the guts to go that bold and is it too 70's modern? i think the green is super fun and you all know how big a sucker i am for red and coral. we are leaning towards the red or coral but don't totally have our minds made up.
HELP!!
leave me a comment with which color you think would look best. if you have a color in mind that i didn't mention, feel free to throw it out there! we are up for anything!
happy super bowl sunday and go packers!
love,
maggie






14 comments:
teal - blend in and maybe not as "colorful" as you would like
orange - to modern for the style of your home
red or coral - GREAT!
...although I do like all the options and think they would all look fantastic!
Every home I've lived in (with my parents that is...pre marriage) my mom has always painted the front door some shade of red. She says it symbolizes "welcome".
My next house will most likely have a red-ish door.
I think a red door would look stunning! Like Emily said there is something very welcoming about a red door :) Can't wait to see what you decide on!
I agree, I love the first and second option... they would add color but maybe not the POP you are looking for. Red is alway classic and the Churlish Green looks welcoming! Tough choice... Can't wait to see what you go with :)
I think red would be so perfect and would work really well with the other colors of the outside of yalls house! How fun :)
Red or coral - they are happy colors and would really pop!
orange or teal! i say orange (of course!) but i think teal suits your style. it would be gorgeous.
I would do the yellow! Definitely!
Spirit in the sky!! Love that refreshing color!
can't go wrong with red being bold and also going with your grey
I like the red, or a bright, lighter than grass, GREEN!
i love love love that greenish/yellow color! that's my vote!
I love the yellow! And the red.
I've been wanting to paint our front doors, too! I'm definitely thinking a teal or a pale blue/gray. I also love the idea of red!
citrus green but more on the yellow side and tone it down with a couple drops of its complimentary color (purple) to tone it down. Red I love but predictable. I think the orange (which I love also is too much for your large surface area (the door on your example is just the painted frame) and the citrus yellow is fresh, young and unexpected! Teal is too cool which you already have enough of with the grey..
Cat (just my two cents...)
Post a Comment