what i'm loving wednesday via jamie
i'm loving...
{one} the beautiful snow outside. although i am getting cabin fever being cooped up all day with the bambino, looking out the window at the beautiful snow is super fun. plus, because the stock market closes at 3:00 pm our time (5pm in NY) griffin got to come home at 3:00 yesterday. i'm hoping the same rings true today.
{two} that baird is four-weeks-old today. i can't even believe how fast it has gone by.
{three} that i'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. i didn't think it would take that long to get rid of it since i didn't gain that much but i was excited i lost it all of before baird's one-month birthday. please note: this does not mean my body looks the same as it did pre-pregnancy. i still have some toning to do before swimsuit season :)
{four} that this weekend is the SUPER BOWL!! we have some really exciting things planned for this weekend. because my dad has a few business relationships with people at sports profiles, he had the option of getting a table at a lot of the celebrity super bowl events going on this weekend in dallas. on saturday we are going to the celebrity flag football game during the day on saturday, where nelly and jayz will be performing, and to the celebrity poker tournament and VIP party at the 300 Club on saturday night. all of the guys are going to play in the poker tournament while all of the girls mingle. although this is our first night away from baby, we are super excited!!
{five} my wonderful husband. it goes without saying that i love griffin. i wondered how our relationship would change once the baby came. i just thought i loved him. seeing him with baird makes me love him more than ever. he is the best daddy.
happy wednesday y'all :)
love,
maggie


8 comments:
So...how much did you gain? I hope you don't mind me asking. It's just that will all the pregnancy blogs I read...I have NEVER heard of someone loosing the weight that fast. So I'm curious! How did you do it?
Wow! Congrats on getting back to your pre-pregnancy weight so quickly. That's amazing. I'll defintiely have to remember you when I need some motivation after our little girl is born!
Such a cute post about your new baby and how much you love your husband! So sweet!!
Will and I only made it until 11am yesterday and we HAD to get out of the house! I am starting to worry about how I'm going to spend my time home alone once baby comes...especially seeing from you how much they actually sleep during the day.
Have fun at all your Super Bowl shenanigans, sounds fun!
Wow, congratulations on dropping the baby weight! What's your secret?? :)
And my Super Bowl party sounds totally lame in comparison to your Jay-Z filled event... have a blast!!!
Congrats on dropping the baby weight! That is amazing!
we are still "frozen in", day 4 and counting! way to go on losing the baby weight -- what is your secret?? ha. and how fun that yall get to do all the dallas super bowl things!
Thanks for playing along!
That's great you've already lost the baby weight!
Post a Comment