04 February 2011

fill in the blank friday

 fill in the blank friday 

{one} if i could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose:  house beautiful. it and architectural digest are my only two subscriptions.

{two} if i were to run my own magazine it would be:  house beautiful with a country living twist.

{three} i buy my magazines (at the grocery store or via subscription):  subscription. although i will pick up People or Us Weekly at the store on occasion.

{four} i prefer my magazines (in print or online):  in print. reading blogs online is about all of the online reading i can handle. plus, the beautiful interiors look better on print i think.

{five} the number of magazines I buy each month is : none. maybe one trash magazine every couple of months when i'm tempted at the grocery store.

{six} my favorite magazine genre is:  home decor. always. i love House Beautiful, country living, country cottages, architectural digest, etc.

{seven} the magazines I read regularly are:  house beautiful, country living, southern living, and architectural digest.

love,
maggie