anyways check it out if you'd like. our dining room is going to be featured sometime during the next couple of weeks so i'll be sure and let you know when that happens.
have a terrific tuesday :)
love,
random thoughts and crazy life lessons from a wife, momma to three boys, teacher, and lover of Jesus.
4 comments:
Beautiful job!! You have a fabulous eye for decorating. I wish I was your neighbor...(-;
~~Happy Tuesday~~
I want to be your neighbor too! So pretty. Did you do anything to those drop cloths before you hung them? I have been looking for curtains for my great room, but need 8 panels as well. Any details you can share?
I would really like to follow your blog by email but that link doesn't seem to be working on your sidebar.
love your living room, we're are going to be some demo to make a front to back living room, adding f.place and bookcases down the end, very similar layout to yours-any photo of the wall opposite the fireplace wall?
Post a Comment