first of all, i am a very lucky, or should i say blessed girl. i have been blessed with the greatest family and friends a girl could ask for. i had my first shower this saturday and it was absolutely wonderful. this shower was for all of carol, my wonderful mother-in-law's, friends and for all of griffin's family too. the food was wonderful and amy even made an adorable diaper cake. here is a picture of me with my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-laws.
we had so much fun and i got tons of great stuff, including, but not limited too...
{griffin's manly diaper bag --- he decided to get his own columbia
diaper bag so he he wouldn't have to carry my vera bradley}
diaper bag so he he wouldn't have to carry my vera bradley}
{the exersaucer}
{the play yard}
{the infant vibrating seat}
{the umbrella stroller}
{our combi stroller}
{our video monitor}
{and the infamous breast pump}
we also got tons of clothes, diapers, bath stuff, and decor for the nursery. we had so much fun unloading everything into the room when we got home saturday night!! we already have the monitor set up and wired to our tv in our bedroom, and we set up the infant seat and the playyard as well.
like i said, i'm an extremely blessed girl. now onto the thank you notes. i'm hoping to get them out this week before my shower this weekend.
happy monday everyone :)
love,
maggie








4 comments:
I just stumbled upon your blog and it's super cute! Congrats on the new baby. My little ones are 4 years old and 17 months so we're just out of the baby phase with our youngest. Looks like you had an awesome shower. I used many of the same things you recieved and loved them. I'm your newest follower. Blessings!
oh and just how infamous that breast pump is about to become!!! LOL love ya! you're a blessed girl for sure. love the pic. yea for generous, generous friends & family who are all so excited for baird!
You do seem to be quite blessed! Glad you had a great shower! I'm enjoying your blog since it wasn't long ago that I was in your shoes (my son is 17 months old and all that stuff feels like just yesterday!) Enjoy this time..it doesn't last long.
Wanted to let you know too that you can make a free photo book on shutterfly until Nov. 22. I just made one myself. It would be fun for you to make a book of your pregnancy and showers to share with Baird later. If you want the code, I posted it on my blog...
http://happilymotherafter.blogspot.com/2010/11/october-2010.html
:)
Wow, you got so many of the big things!! What a wonderful family you have!! I can't wait to shower #2 this weekend!
Post a Comment