29 October 2010

Show Us Your Life - Guest Bedrooms

today i'm linking up over at kelly's corner for "show us your life - guest bedrooms"

the guest bedroom in our house was one of the first rooms we remodeled when we moved in. although it wasn't awful, the faux-finishing and different colored doors sicked me out. here are the befores...



and the afters...









wall paint color: dustry trail by olympic
trim and door color: great white by olympic
curtains: painter's dropclothes
bedding: target and linensource combo
rug: marshalls
furniture: had it since college
lamp: $3.00 thrift store find
chair: world market
accesories: combo from marshalls, tj maxx, target, walmart, and homegoods.

although it isn't perfect, we love the way it turned out!

happy friday,

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks great!!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

i think it looks great!

Gabi said...

looks so nice! I wish I had a guest room. sigh. You would think with 5 bedrooms we would, but all we have is a trundle bed in my craft room. Oh well, at least guests won't stay too long! :) I really love all the accessories you added. It all looks great!