22 June 2010

Birthday Wishlist

This is what I am really wanting for my birthday in a couple of weeks. Although I like the bedding we got when we got married, it is 2 years old now and really is starting to look a little dingy :) Mom are you reading this??




I love the bright colors and I think it will go beautifully with the board and batten in our bedroom! I like it paired with the striped shams in the tan color and the calligraphy pillow :) 

So mom, if you are reading this, my bed needs a makeover! 

2 comments:

Lissa Michelle said...

LOL at the subtle hint to your mom. love that bedding.

Unknown said...

I love this bedding! And I had to crack up at your "hint" to your mom....I do the same thing! She's the only one that can afford my "big ticket" items. :)