The two people I am going to give this award to have both recently remodeled/decorated their houses!! And they both look amazing!! And the two winners are... Chelsea, who is expecting her first bambino just 2 days before me, and Cassidy, who just finished remodeling her whole house!!
Like I mentioned earlier in the post, the past month has been pretty rough. When I am not working, I am laying on the bed exhausted, and I can't seem to keep any food down... not that I eat much since I have NO appetite. From my first doctor's appt until my appointment last week, I have lost 7 pounds, which is no bueno. I trust what the books and every other woman I know who has been pregnant have told me when they say my appetite will pick up in the second trimester. I sure am ready to eat.
Aside from the fatigue and nausea though, I can't really complain though. We finished school last week and I had inservice all this week. I am teaching summer school, which starts next Monday, so I don't really have much of a break. I will be done mid-July though so I will have a good 3.5 weeks off before school starts in August. We are also REALLY looking forward to our trip to Hawaii at the end of July. To have a whole week off to relax is going to be awesome :)
Also, I promise to blog more. Like, really. Before and after pictures are coming soon on some of the projects we have finished around the house... i promise!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:
Post a Comment