Well the time has come for the before and after pictures of the living room. These pictures really show how paint can transform a room. With a neutral wall color and bright white trim, we took the room from outdated italian to country cottage. Although there are still a few things we need to do, like resurface the fireplace, we love the way it turned out!
the before...
and the afters...
So what do you think? We would love to hear your thoughts!
Love,
Maggie
25 comments:
oh i love it! it is totally transformed! i think the built-ins and the huge windows are my favorite! the bright white paint looks so good and i love the way you decorated everything! you make me want to redecorate my living room, ha! will would killll me! great job!
Oh my goodness! I thought that this was a different room! It looks like a page out of a catalog!
Maggie this is gorgeous!!!! I literally thought it was a picture out of a magazine!
it truly does look like it came out of a magazine! you are so talented!
okay that is just awesome! i am dying for you to come decorate my house!!!
Oh wow Maggie- girl, you have SUCH a talent and eye for style! You are truly gifted! You may be getting an email and beg for your help! We're buying a house this month and I'll need advice!!
Oh Maggie! I just love it, you did a wonderful job!! I've wanted to try drop cloth drapes in my home for forever, but just can't seem to convince myself! It looks amazing with with your wall color :-)
Hi-thanks for stopping by my blog!!
I LOVE your living room. Those long drapes are amazing-I'm obsessed with long curtains like that!
Also, congrats on your little one on the way-how exciting : )
I'm looking forward to seeing your other bedrooms later! Have a great day!
This is amazing! Are you a designer? Your room looks like it came out of a magazine!
Stunning! You have such a beautiful home!
LOVE it! Your living room is simply gorgeous! Such a great improvement over the before.
Very pretty! I love what you did with the built-in's too!
I LOVE the built ins! what a pretty and cozy living space!
Very pretty!
So beautiful, I love the color scheme!
What an amazing transformation to this space! I really love the built-ins and fireplace. Beautiful and classy!
Wow, its beautiful! I love all the little accessories you have accumulated and love how the room looks so comfortable, so lived in...a true home!
Now, when can you come help me make my house a home?
My thoughts get convoluted when it comes to decorating my house!
I believe I originally saw your house on YHL's blog and I just had to say that I love your choices and it looks sooo welcoming! Great Job!
Can you share the paint colors you used throughout your beautiful home?
I found these pictures on Pinterest and they are wonderful! They will be the inspiration for my living room. Thank you for sharing!
It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
Check out my webpage: luxe vakantiehuizen
whoah this blog is great i really like studying your posts.
Stay up the great work! You recognize, lots of
persons are hunting round for this info, you can help them greatly.
my weblog - vakantiehuisje frankrijk
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Here is my site ... huis huren frankrijk
I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog audience have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?
Check out my weblog: france travel advice gov
Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get
home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good site!
my blog post; vakantiehuisje huren
Post a Comment