29 June 2010

House Tour - Guest Bedroom Reveal

Today is extra bedrooms on Natalie's House Tour series. Our house is 3 bedroom -- one is the master, one the guest bedroom, and one the future nursery. Because the guest bedroom is the only one that is close to completion, it is the only one that I am going to post today! I never like to post pictures mid-process :) So without further ado...

the dark and dungeony befores





and the light and fresh afters











so what do you think? 

i've loved looking at everyone's bedrooms today. 

love, 
Maggie 

14 comments:

Rachel and John said...

It's so bright! I love it. Especially the headboard!

Leigh Anne said...

so pretty! i love the plates above the bed and all the little details on the table! some great inspiration :)

Lyndsey said...

loooove the rug...i would kill for wood floors in all our bedrooms. can griffin please some over here and convince will wood floors in the bedrooms are a good idea? i would appreciate that! :)

Natalie said...

gorgeous! I'm loving the plethora of pillows on the bed : )
I can't wait to see what you come up with for the nursery!! Your style is amazing! thanks for joining the tour!! Next week is bathrooms : )

Amanda said...

Hey Im a new friend. =] LOVE your guest room. I wish I had your talent. My guestroom looks like a child's room (well b/c the furniture is from when I was in 4th grade-- so I guess that explains it). =] I am also a teacher (but teach 2nd grade)!

Leigh Anne said...

thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! yep, we both just graduated from there :) i'm spending the summer looking for a teaching job/decorating our house so i've really enjoyed looking through some of your house pictures!

Lissa Michelle said...

perfect, maggie!

Kristin said...

Hi Maggie (I've always wanted a friend named Maggie - what a wonderfully cozy "I've known your forever" name :-)), found your blog here via the Home Tour, and I sure enjoyed the visit! Love your decorating style, and your home looks gorgeous! Did you recently move in? What style is it? Just from features and furnishings it looks so old world - like a Tudor or something... Well, I need to run for now, but it was lovely to meet you! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

Lettered Cottage said...

LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!

Thank you so much for sharing this on our blog!

:-)

Layla

Jen said...

L-O-V-E IT!!!!
Just Beautiful!
I'm a new follower!

beth said...

It's beautiful! I just love farmhouse style! :)
Beth.

René said...

Your sun filled bedroom looks so fresh and inviting now.

-Rene

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Very nice guest room. I love all of it. When I saw the red checked cover I had to look.

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Now this is my kind of room. I love the colors and feel of it. So simple and charming. :)