check out these cute little things my wonderfully talented sister-in-law whipped up for me!! i found these 8x10 prints on etsy but didn't want to spend $30 a pop for them. so i shot them over to the gifted graphic designer and she had these to me within 24 hours. i know, she is crazy talented. anywho, the first three are going to go into a grouping together above the changing table and the last one is going to rest on a shelf i think.
aren't these precious?? i'm in love. looking at these beauties will hopefully make changing baird's diapers a little more pleasant.
hope yall are having a wonderful thursday. one more day till the weekend!
love,
maggie
2 comments:
Very cute! I wish I was more computer savvy and could whip up cute art like that! Amen for tomorrow being Friday - I am exhausted!
very, very cute!
Post a Comment