01 December 2010

look at what i bought...

i have been looking at baby slings for quite some time and when griffin and i went into babies on the boulevard yesterday and saw this precious thing on clearance for 50% off, i knew it was fate. i debated between these two prints for quite some time...


... and finally decided on the first one since it is a little more subtle. i figured, while it may not go with every outfit, it definitely wouldn't clash horribly with anything either. for those of you who like it but don't live in the fort worth area, you can also purchase them online at the peanut shell.

i can't wait to bundle baird up in this cute little sling :)

hope everyone is having a wonderful wednesday!!

love,
maggie

5 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Lovely! I've been looking for a sling like that for a while now! Thanks for sharing!!

Emily Powell said...

I got my sling in the mail the other day! I was SUPER excited about it...for now it is folded up in Georgia's closet.

Amanda said...

I love that pattern!! That is totally up my ally ... too bad I'm not pregnant yet! Hopefully I remember all of these tips when my time comes!!!!! :)

Lissa Michelle said...

you'll love it!

Lyndsey said...

love it, will be checking out that website soon!!