i've been an avid reader of their blog for a couple of years now and seriously am amazed that the home renovations they take on. not only have they remodeled their entire house, but they've done so on a tight budget and with amazing style. a lot of the projects griffin and i have tackled have been inspired from their blog.
so anywho, thank you younghouselove for the wonderful feature. we are truly flattered you picked us :)
here are some before and after shots of the two rooms...
{living room before}
{living room after}
{dining room before}
{dining room after}
for more details on our living room projects, check out this post, and for more info on our dining room, check out this one.
enjoy :)
and be sure to check out younghouselove if you haven't before. you'll be obsessed!!
love,
maggie

24 comments:
I actually just wandered over here from their post! I've enjoyed reading your blog. I love seeing your heart for the Lord in your writing...so encouraging :)
I just saw this on YHL -- and WOWIE!! You guys have done an absolutely AMAZING job on your home! I'm loving every nook and cranny you showed us -- it looks gorgeous! Great job!! :)
that's where i came from :)
you really did an amazing job. i had to keep switching back and forth to old/new to make sure it really was the same room!
and secondly- that stone doorway... oh my gosh - why would someone ever choose that??? you did a great job getting rid of it!
Maggie! I first saw YHL's post in my newfeed and thought "Hmmm...that looks like Maggie's house." I'd like to say I'm surprised, but it's no wonder they chose to feature your gorgeous house! I'm so excited for you! I feel like I know a celebrity! :)
Saw you on YHL and I have to say I am so happy to have found another Texas blogger! We are few and far between. Love your house and look forward to seeing more.
I just found you on YHL and was so excited to see someone else from Texas. Your living and dining rooms are now gorgeous... and I am dying for that red buffet!
Carol
antiquetexan.blogspot.com
Gorgeous!
Saw your blog on YHL. I Love everything about your house! You definitely have a knack for decorating! Beautiful! Where did you get that gorgeous dining room table??? It's amazing!
Holy Crap Mags!!! That's amazing!! Your home is gorgeous so it is definitely a WELL deserved honor! Congrats!
well deserved, maggie! love ya! looks awesome.
Love you home!! New follower here =)
A very successful transformation. That room looks just like it was from a magazine cover. Gorgeous!
Wow, you have great taste! That looks so inviting and warm. Love the wall color & what a great curtain idea! I can't wait to look around your blog.
that is so exciting friend!! congrats on the post! i love YHL, and love what you have done with your house...looks so homey :)
Wow, what a transformation. You are an adorable couple!
BTW- how did you hang the painters cloth from Lowes? Such a great idea, I would love to know!
Congrats on being featured! My mom is a decorator and I get so excited when new people are featured that actually have a great eye for decorating! Your house is just beautiful! Congrats on the baby as well! I thought decorating was fun, but being a mom tops it all- I'll have to keep up with your blog to see your nursery!
What a gorgeous home you have and a great job. Just jumped over from Young House Love. I love what you did with the built-ins by the window, and everything just looks like it belongs there. Lovely. Can't wait to check out your archives.
Came over from YHL and I LOVE your house! I'm a new follower, and about 11 weeks behind you in pregnancy!
my jaw truly hit the floor looking at your pictures of the before/after. What a great job you did! Congrats on the pending arrival of a baby boy!
melissa
Found you via YHL too :)
Loving the paint drop sheet curtains - can you do a post about how you made them?
so cool! I just emailed them the other day and they wrote back the nicest email! They're awesome!
Congratulations on the feature! That's definitely a huge honor and your room makeovers definitely deserve it!
Thank you so much girls!! I am seriously overwhelmed by the amount of people who have commented!! If you are curious about the dropcloth curtains, be watching for a post later today or first thing tomorrow. I'll try and answer all of the questions that have been asked :)
You guys did an AMAZING job! Looks like pictures of a magazine!! Very impressive! ...I wandered over from YHL blog too :)
Post a Comment