06 October 2010

what i'm loving wednesday

i'm linking up to this kind of love for what i'm loving wednesday. its such a wonderful way to think about the things in my life that make me smile. this week, there was definitely no shortage :)



i'm totally loving that i have the sweetest students in the entire world. this week alone, i have had two students bring me little gifts. on monday, two of my seniors brought me this little gem as a present for baird.


they thought it would be perfect for me to "read to baird" since i am an english teacher and all. another one of my students works at starbucks down the street from our school and today after school (we have 2 four hour sessions) he and his precious girlfriend, another student of mine, went and got me a pumkpin spice latte. they had asked me earlier in the day what my favorite drink from there was and i told them i didn't like coffee but that i had heard that the pumpkin spice latte was really good. they brought me this...


and it totally made my day :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm also totally loving these...






{all courtesy of dsw}

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm also totally loving that we leave for boston in 2 days :) i seriously cannot wait!!

love,
maggie 

8 comments:

Natalie said...

okay wow it sounds like you have the sweetest and most thoughtful students ever!! :)
I guess that's the downfall of teaching 4 year olds...they can't run to get you starbucks haha!

Erin said...

Can we say best students ever!!
And I LOVE those pull on brown boots. I've been looking for some like that, so I might have to check those out.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

What sweet students you have :) I'm loving those boots too! SO cute!

Emily Powell said...

tagged you!

Lissa Michelle said...

i miss that about my hs students...always wanting to bring you stuff. did you like the pumpkin spice?!?!

Kit said...

That is so sweet that your kids bring you gifts! I love the boots as well!

Ashley said...

I am your 100th follower!! Happy Wednesday!!!

Ashley said...

cute boots!