for mail/letters ($10)
for the nursery (free from Ryan's mom)
probably for the living room somewhere ($1 each - $3)
botanical prints for the living room or dining room ($5 each - $20 total)
for silverware in the dining room ($6)
i'm going to hang these in the dining room on each side of a shelf or piece of art work with some green and tan vines popping out of them ($4 each - $8 total)
a new mailbox - ours is hideous ($12)
for under the coffee table to store blankets, computer, etc. ($6)
that's right... all that for 65 buckaroos! I can't wait to go back! I've heard it is so much fun in the fall/winter!!
also... although our dining room isn't quite done yet, i figured i'd give you a sneak peak with a couple of photos...
be watching for a full reveal towards the end of the week!
love,
maggie
5 comments:
Love the Sneak Peak! I can't wait until you show us the whole thing!!
I love your stuff from Canton... U R cute!!
i've never been to canton! i wouldn't be smart enough to find all those cool things! looks great!
LOVE the sneak peek of the dining room! Can't wait to see it!
I love love love the wallpaper. It's gorgeous!!! Also, I can see from the preview that yall painted the ceilings which I adore! I just moved into a new place in May, and I still can't decide what colors to paint my bedroom/bathroom. I'm thinking something light green or perhaps a nice silvery pewter (not TOO grey though), and I definitely want to paint my ceiling. I'm too indecisive to pick paint colors... need to decide soon though, the horrendous sky blue the last people painted the bathroom/kitchen/bedroom is driving me crazyyy.
Post a Comment