Although our plan was to finish the dining room last night, we ran out of wallpaper with one wall left. Because I was in the mood to get things done around the house, call it nesting if you will, we decided to go ahead and clean out the closet in the nursery that we had thrown stuff in when we moved in a few months ago. this nursery closet was being used for winter jackets, extra linens, and some random decorations, and the hall closet was basically being used for all of Griffin's guns/golf-clubs/sling-shots... you know, all of his grown-up stuff :) Our mission was to consolidate everything into the hall closet. After an hour and a half, we finally got her done.
nursery closet befores
nursery closet afters
hall closet befores
hall closet afters
this was something that had been hanging over my head for quite some time so I was glad to finally get it done. next on the organization list is cleaning out the closet in the guest bedroom (our makeshift office). maybe i will do this later this week :)
love,
maggie
3 comments:
I love getting something done that has been on your list for a long time! It looks so organized!
that is amazing!
I cleaned some of my closets a few weeks back and it felt SO good : ) Good luck w/ the other one!!
great job! now get some baby clothes in that closet!! :)
Post a Comment