13 July 2010

House Tour - Entry Hall Reveal

We finished painting the entryway last night and so I figured I would go ahead and decorate it today when I got home. I really didn't want to spend any moolah so I rummaged through the "reject" decoration box and found enough stuff to accessorize. The only thing we still need is an entry hall rug. I'm thinking something light with a bunch of texture... perhaps a jute rug. Eventually I will edit the things that are on the shelves as well.









The Normal Rockwall prints are my mom's. She bought them right before her and my dad got married and didn't have room for them in her new house. I remember these from all of the houses that we lived in growing up and I knew I wanted to incorporate them somewhere in the house. 

so whatdaya thing?

love, 
Maggie 

p.s. cross your fingers our wallpaper comes in soon. i'm ready to finish the dining room :) 

4 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love it! Especially the Welcome W sign! Our last name starts with W too.

Lissa Michelle said...

if that is your "reject" box...LOL LOL. i love the norman rockwell prints. looks beautiful, maggie!

Unknown said...

Very cute. Love the prints.
Brooke

the walton five said...

Thanks so much Brooke! I just checked out your blog and it is precious! I love finding new blogs to read while I'm at work. Shhhh... don't tell my boss!