anywhoo... because i am the anal, ocd, type-a person that i am, i have already started browsing the internet for different options, hoping to find something elegant/flattering/not too expensive, seeing as i probably won't wear it again. i have found a few options that i think are pretty great.
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
so what do you guys think? i definitely think the first one is the most stunning, but want to see if the other girls are going short or long first. i think the other black ones are beautiful and i might actually wear them again since they are short. hmmmm, decisions decisions.
let me know which one you like the best :) i really do value your opinions.
i had a blast today and started a project that i will catch you up on tomorrow :)
love,
maggie





8 comments:
1st one for sure. doesn't look maternity at all!
LOVE the first one. Looks like a bridemaids dress, and it's very pretty! Plus, it's December! A long dress seems more fitting for the winter. From the others, I like the 3rd & 5th equally as 2nd best. If you wanna go with short, I don't think you could go wrong with those. I really don't like the 2nd one at all... it's okay, but just looks like a 'nothing-special' black dress. =) Good luck!
the first one, like you said, is stunning. the last one is my next favorite. for what it's worth, i was 39 weeks pg at amanda's wedding and i just ordered the dress 4 sizes bigger than normal. of course, it was shorter in the front since it wasn't maternity. but you're going to look beautiful!!!!!
#1 definitely if long is the way everyone is going, #4 and #5 if short. I can't wait to see you all preggers in Dec! Are you going to be at the couples shower next month??
I like the one on the right for the long ones. But I LOVE the last two. Second to last if it's more formal. Last one if it's a little more casual. Very excited for you guys!
same song fifth verse...i really like the first one if the other girls are doing long. and either of the last two are great as well!
they are gorgeous! I love the 1st one too. One of my bridesmaids was preg and I LOVED it! She was so adorable : )
Just found your blog through my friend Mrs. G's and I love it! I can't wait to go read more.
Post a Comment