06 July 2010

House Tour - Guest Bathroom Reveal

This week on Natalie's Home Tour is bathrooms. Because the master bathroom is pretty rough right now, I am only going to include pictures of our guest bathroom. It is a jack-and-jill bathroom that connects the guest bedroom to the nursery.

While the guest bathroom didn't need much work when we moved in, we did paint the vanity a deep navy color to match the floor tiles and we accessorized quite a bit. Here are the before and afters...

the before


and the afters










and that's all for our mini bathroom transformation.

what do you guy's think??

i can't wait to see everyone's bathrooms!

love,
Maggie

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, that's an amazing before & after!
I love Jack & Jill bathrooms-jealous!
It's adorable...I love it : )

Lyndsey said...

Of course I love the door knob! And the little box for the hand towels. You need to come help me; my bathrooms need some serious TLC!

Rachel and John said...

Love it! That cabinet is amazing. It's so beautiful. I love all the little touches you added. Especially the door knob.

Anonymous said...

Once again- your decorating skills have mastered another room. And furthered my assumption that you WILL be getting an email once I move!! Congrats, it's looking awesome!

Kristin said...

Beautiful! I love the navy and silver together - very classic! The vanity is great! Was a wonderful thing to inherit from the previous owners.- As everyone else said: the doorknob is THE accessory of the room! If I were a guest, I'd feel quite pampered in this bathroom :-)

Amanda said...

Wow, your bathrooms are adorable!!! I wish I had that style/taste/ability! :) I am getting major ideas for my next home! :) Thanks for sharing!

Lissa Michelle said...

LOVE IT! i love, love, love the vanity. it just looks so vintage and cute!

Kathy said...

This is really a beautiful job, came here from Layla and glad I did